Old Nick

In article , betwys1
@sbcglobal.net says...

You need to check out more and define more.

Cement can be rocks held together by portland cement, or by ply
_cemented_ by epoxy glue. Or by portland cement reinforced with glass
fibre. Vass deferences.

You really need to look for more info and provide it. A lot can be done,
but not without full info.

"concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement; "they stood on
the gray cement beside the pool"
a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined
limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete
and mortar

something that hardens to act as adhesive material

make fast as if with cement; "We cemented our friendship"

cover or coat with cement

any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
cementum: a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
bind or join with or as if with cement
www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn

the general sense, a cement is any material with adhesive properties.
************************************************** *******************
The term cement is also commonly used to refer more specifically to
powdered materials which develop strong adhesive qualities when combined
with water. These materials are more properly known as hydraulic
cements. Gypsum plaster, common lime, hydraulic limes, natural pozzolana
and Portland cements are the more common hydraulic cements, with
portland cement being the most important in construction. "

I have to build a cement boat that will hold as much weight as
possible. It must be made completely out of cement, no styrofoam, wood,
or anything that would provide buoyancy. It can be 1 cubic foot
maximum. How would I go about doing this??

Use a vacuum pump to press a thin cement shell - some fiber content
would be helpful - is this disallowed?

Brian Whatcott Altus, OK

--
Do M$oft actually _refer_ to _users_
when they design their UIs? The increasing