Bill McKee

"DSK" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
I thought we had a Social Security Trust Fund.

No, you didn't. Even after receiving lots of proof, you just shoved your
head deeper in the sand and kept on isnisting that not only do we not have
a SS Trust Fund, but that the SS Trust Fund we don't have is invested in
"worthless" U.S. bonds.

... Seems as if a lot of posters here were telling us that. I guess, I
was just mis informed.

Yep. But if you actually learned something, you'd have to shed some
prejudices and change some of your opinions... and we *KNOW* that ain't
gonna ever happen...

DSK

You still are ignorant as hell. And notice no smiley face on this post.
There is no trust fund!!! If there was a "Trust Fund" they would not be
spending that money for everyday running of the government. In the private
world, you go to jail for running a trust fund that way.