Frank Hagan

Default "W Boat" Design / Build Opportunity

Yoav, the "W" Boat designer, has offered to allow, and even assist,
amature boat builders in creating personal craft for their own use
using his patented design. While you wouldn't have the rights to
produce and sell your design utilizing his technology without some
kind of licensing agreement, you would be able to create a boat for
your own use. You get free design assistance, and he gets to see what
kind of ideas others come up with using the technology.

You can see the molded versions of the W Boat at
http://www.wavewalk.com He feels the mini-catamaran style of paddle
boat, similar to a kayak, would lend itself well to ply construction.

I have offered my forums at messing-about.com as a meeting place for
those interested in taking Yoav up on the offer. Right now, we're
discussing it in our Design Forum at
http://www.messing-about.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3424 If there's
enough interest I'll form a separate forum for it.

Feel free to take a look and join in if you like. messing-about.com
is free, but we do require registration to post messages (the forums
are moderated). You have to register with an ISP email address, and
not a free email address such as Hotmail, Gmail or YahooMail, or
provide contact information to me separately. Other than that, there
is no obligation in joining in, and everyone is welcome to come and
read the messages without registration.

Frank Hagan
messing-about.com

- - -
http://www.messing-about.com
Resources for the Boat Builder, Renovator and Small Boat Skipper