rhys

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:47:14 -0400, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

And I don't particularly care for criticism by newbies/lurkers using made up
names who have no clew what the situation is with Jax. When it comes to
personal attacks, wildly erroneous statements and thread drift Jax is second
only to a certain mailman from Florida. He deserves what he gets.

Furthermore, if you do not feel that a clear understanding of the loads on
anchor rodes, lifelines and standing rigging don't have anything to do with
cruising you are in the wrong news group.

I participate in forums where the average age is older than me, like
this one. I also participate in forums entirely unrelated to sailing
with people in their very early twenties. So the Internet slang I will
attribute to you now, Glenn, may be unfamiliar to you, but trust me on
this, you just "pwned" that "n00b". Ask your kids.G

Older sailors might put it: 4 out of 4 real sailors find heavy onshore
swells like Neal and JAX a real pain in the snubber.

R.