Chuck H

Default jarcat

I will appreciate your input regarding the JARCAT CC29 design. Use would
be live-aboard-cruising in the Carribean, Gulf of Mexico and along the
eastern coast of South America. (not interested in ocean crossing) I
would definitely plan to have someone build the hull but perhaps finish
the interior myself, although I'm not certain of the latter. Passages
would be under sail and I have a prejudice toward outboard engines for
power. This is about five years away so I'm not looking for quotes,
just input regarding the design. The jarcat site is
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~rhturner/index.html

Thanks,
Chuck