Bob

"Scott Purvis" wrote in message
news:QDq_d.58612$755.13356@lakeread05...
I'm sure that this group has seen this question about a million times, but
as the subject lines says, I'm a beginner. My daughter and I took a local
class in a pool and we are hooked and want to start whitewater paddling
this summer. So, the question is which boats whould we consider? I'm 5'7
170 lbs and my legs are a little on the short side. My daughter is the
same height but 120 lbs with more normal proportions. In our class we

used
the Dagger GT 7.8 and thought it was pretty good.

Other recommendations?

A used RPM would be an excellent starter boat for you.

Bob