Freddy

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Snipped

While you might not agree with my tactics, I have no desire to play cat and
mouse with the half dozen idiots that have taken over and ruined this
group. I got where I am by not backing down from a fight. I don't turn the
other cheek.

They have declared war on rec.boats and I have simply returned their
declaration. The war is just beginning. I don't quit.

Hope they are proud of what they started.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.