basskisser

Default OT--Harry may get his wish...

K Smith wrote in message news:bu2v6e$cd75i$1@ID-

Give it up you lefty simpletons, really just go away now you're
finished & have been since afghanistan was a cake walk, but since then
Iraq was a doddle, & the others?

Afghanistan a cake walk? Do you realize, that we are still there,
still having trouble, still don't have binLaden (as Bush promised),
the insurgents are on the rise again, and the country is going back to
the war lords?

Iraq a "doodle"? Do you understand that we are still there, still
loosing young American men there, that more and more the Iraqis are
finding it unpalatable that we are taking over their country, that
daily there are attacks on our troops, that Iraqis are getting more
and more dissentive because we won't allow them to govern ourselves?

In the case of both of the above, do you have any idea how much this
idiocy has cost the American taxpayers? A cakewalk?

Iran, Libya & Nth Korea?? they just
surrendered in the face of a strong US leader at last!!! Hooly dooly all
you tax payers' dollar bludgers a re so totally buggered it doesn't matter.

When did these countries "surrender" to us?

You're on your way to the bottom so instead of just pretending it'll
all be OK, at least put on a life jacket or be getting the life boats
ready, because we're coming to get you in the second term to stop you
stealing from the tax payers dollar.

There are no taxpayer's dollars to steal, Bush has already done that
to pay for his wars.

it's the witch of November come wailing.

I can't wait!