Mobius

"richard" wrote in message
oups.com...
We are planning to cruise in a 25 ft powerboat from somewhere in
Penobscott Bay to the St John River, NB during the last two weeks of
July. We need some advise on where to stay along the way, and what to
watch for.

Thanks.

Hi, I live in Oromocto, NB and sail the Saint John River. I've got the
entire river and the Kennebecasis, Washamadoak and most of Grand Lake
plotted into routes for my GPS, something like 219 waypoints. Plus Saint
John to Digby NS. If you want them, let me know. Check here
http://www.coastguides.com/r8/r8.htm...singFalls.html
for lots of good info. Several good marinas on the river, lots of old ferry
docks (in bad shape) where you can tie up and go ashore. Lots to explore. If
I can answer any questions..ask away. Are you planning on going up the river
or turning around at Saint John?
Al