Shortwave Sportfishing

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:15:56 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

Tom Francis writes:

I keep mine separate and that's just the way it is.

To avoid a problem, you choose to forego a key benefit of email. You
provide no way for a stranger or old acquaintance to reach you. Fine if
you're happy with that, but don't act like it is a solution to the problem.

One, I don't want a stranger to contact me - of what possible use
would that be?

Two, many of my old friends are still friends and those who do keep in
touch have my email address and have for years. So what's the point?

By the way, nice looking website you have.

Later,

Tom