Yes, it's me

Wayne,
If you check your "public" email on a regular basis, why bother with two
emails. I use a Yahoo email, when I need to register for a web site, but
unless I might go months without checking the public email.

The issue of posting your email in NG's is to silly to even discuss. I
don't see anyone posting home addresses and telephone numbers, why an email
address?

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 02:18:30 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

Why two? You still have to read them both.

And maybe you didn't follow my earlier explanation. Once your "private"
address leaks onto a spam list, it is on all of them, forever.

My point was that if you avoid posting your private EMAIL, it will
attract less SPAM, hopefully none. If your public EMAIL gets hammered
(and it will), just drop it and get a new one.