Jim,

Dan Krueger wrote:
It has nothing to do with "courage" and why are you using a Yahoo email
address yourself, Jim?

I use Yahoo because I have separate addresses for separate purposes. If
you write me at the above address, and are reasonably polite, I will
respond. Yahoo filters the spam for me. You can tell a bit about the
mentality and attitude of some other posters by their address. I
suspect some are only in their early teens.

Mine is mildly altered. Anyone with a brain can figure it out. The
"spambots" hopefully can't. Not only did I get a crapload of spam
before, but I also picked up a virus of some sort that would send emails
from my address to people all over the world - most bounced back so I
knew they weren't from me but I was dealing with 60+ returned emails at
the time. No one needs to deal with that.

The bottom line is that this is a public newsgroup for discussion about
boats and boating and no one really needs to know anyone's real email
address anyway. Recently the remailer(s) is/are a pain in the ass since
they seem to be trolling or bashing and have nothing to add to the group.

Dan

Jim, wrote:

Seems nobody but a few have the courage to reveal themselves

er

I'm sure there are more -- this is just going back maybe 30 messages..

Hey Guys -- Yahoo has great filters for spam -- no need to hide
(unless of course you're ashamed of your postings.