Steve

"Gordon" wrote in message
Went to a meeting a couple days ago in Pt Angeles concerning this topic.
There is something in the works but is currently on hold while the bugs
are
worked out. Will cost $15 per year, will require passport type pics and
fingerprinting, and a background check will be performed. Also, ALL
persons
on board will require same.
Gordon

Ooooh! That doesn't sound good.. I have a passport already (albeit expired,
last year) but my crew doesn't even have a drivers license.

Just how long will it take to get this permit if they are going to do
background checks, etc.

I better get on the phone or web site and see what I need.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions