Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default St. Johns River houseboat rentals

Hi again John,

Weather:
It can get chilly. Last night we had 38 degrees. But tonight, at 21:00 I
went out for a smoke in a pair of shorts and slaps. It is a pleasant 65
tonight. I am in Jacksonville.

Below Palatka, it is always a lot warmer. There is a "frost line" which
cuts diagonally across the state. North of the line the temps can be
many degrees colder. Below the line, many degrees higher, and rarely
ever hits the low 40's.

The data buoy in Lake Sanford showed a water temp of 73 deg, and an air
temp of 77.

Any questions email me.

Capt. Frank

John Wentworth wrote:

"gets cold up there!" smile "Up" there?

The NOAA weather site reports an average high of 70° during the last of
February in Jacksonville. We're expecting a wind chill of -27° to -35° this
Wednesday, 70 degrees sounds delightful. It seems to gain about 5° a month
at that time of year, would the extra 5° make a big difference? How about
the fishing?

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message

You might wait till the end of march or later, gets cold up there!