Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:08:43 GMT, "tony thomas"
wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

Kind of like changing your oil. Some do it 3000 miles, some 5000 miles,
some 7500 miles, some 10000, some 15000, some never. Yet the car still
runs.

I had a Ranger pickup, four cylinder, that I literally beat the crap
out of for the eleven years I owned it. I never changed the oil.
Changed the air filter occasionally., even changed the oil filter once
in a blue moon, but never changed the oil. Can't explain it - once I
got into the habit, I just didn't. I punched out the catalytic
converter at about 90,000 miles when it got a bit clogged up.

It passed emissions every two years - no problem - great numbers.

Go figure.

Later,

Tom