Netsock

"Yes, it's me" wrote in message
Harry,
Must you always be snipping at my heals? You remind me of a little gnat,

be
careful or I will swat you.

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
It's the goal of the "anons," the "smithers," and Christopher K.
Greenhalgh, the netslut.

Krause, are you off your meds again?

You ignorant pin head...have you gone completely insane, or is your
delusional paranoia set in again?

If anybody bears the most responsibility for this groups demise, its you. I
post here about 5 times a week...maybe more when I see I am rattling
you...just like what is happening now... [huge grin]

Go crawl back under that rock you came out of...nobody cares for a pathetic
boatless coward liar.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/