JimH

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:03:23 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

"Smithers" is a main part of the problem.

Note that before he began playing his multiple identity game here
(upwards of 30 different identities, including some theft of
identities), we simply did not have a major problem with that sort of
7th Grade behavior here. Now, we have "Smithers" doing it, we have
Christopher K. Greenhalgh doing it again, and on a larger scale than he
had done previously, we had Tuuk doing it, and we have several others
doing it.

Their goal is the complete destruction of what remains of this newsgroup.

This coming from Harry Krause, the leader of the pack.....the person with
over 21,000 OT posts. Just look at the number Krause posted yesterday.

He is also confrontational, rude, foul mouthed and an internet stalker.

And he is trying to blame the destruction of the group on others.

How absolutely funny.