Pete Verdon

Capt. NealŪ wrote:
"Pete Verdon" d wrote
Capt. NealŪ wrote:

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu.../leadacid.html

does not reverse the
current as most dumb engineers claim.

Oh? So how come the little arrow marked "I" (current) has changed
direction between the third and fourth pictures?

Duh! That is an EXTERNAL circuit. Note how there is never an arrow
shown inside the battery - only chemical reactions shown because
there is no internal circuit.

That's lovely. I'm not discussing whether there's a circuit inside the
battery. I'm addressing your claim that current in the external circuit
flows the same way for charging and discharging/use. The picture you
pointed to quite clearly contradicts that claim.

Pete