jps

In article ,
er says...
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, "Jim," wrote:
Steven Shelikoff wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:27:34 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with installing
an OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever, can,
and them who don't let the filter do the work.

In Netscape and mozilla it's tools/message filters/new/ set to if
subject contains OT/ move to trash or read

Can I just ask you why you start so many off topic threads here in the
first place?

Steve

Someone has to counter all the right wing BS I see here -- think of it
as making the group "fair and balanced"

When the righties stop, so will I

Why don't you post to alt.faggots with the topic of "Help, I want to come
out of the closet"

Are your posts so important that they deserve to be posted multiple
times or should we assume you're losing muscular motor control?

Do you need more attention?

jps