Yes, it's me

Steven,
Jim, does not have the ability to think for himself. Heck he has trouble
understanding what he reads. When he cuts and paste an article it makes him
feels like he is contributing.

"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:27:34 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

Why all the bitching about OT posts -- If *I* can go to all the trouble
of labeling them (as do others) What is *YOUR* problem with installing
an OT filter. Them who want to argue politics, religion, whatever, can,
and them who don't let the filter do the work.

In Netscape and mozilla it's tools/message filters/new/ set to if
subject contains OT/ move to trash or read

Can I just ask you why you start so many off topic threads here in the
first place?

Steve