Capt. NealŪ

"Keith Hughes" wrote in message ...
Capt. NealŪ wrote:

Care to argue with that?

Easy to argue with that. Electrons only "flow" in a conductor. A chemical
reaction is NOT a conductor. Electrons don't flow in a chemical reaction.

Duh, do a Google search on "Redox" reactions. Electron flow is exactly what's happening.

A chemical reaction is a chemical reaction.

These particular chemical reactions just happen to change the metal composition
in such a way as to change back and forth metals that store or release electrons
up the plates and out the top and not along a circuit through the electrolyte.
There is no "flow" in the traditional sense of the word between the positive
and negative plates. No circuit. Where there is no circuit there is no flow.

Dude, you've been draggin' your appendage in the dirt so long on this one, you could see the lines from Soyuz. Give it up. Cretin.

Hope this helps,

I right. Why should I give up? It looks like it is you who have tossed in
the towel. I seem to be making inroads into the ignorance.

CN