Bruce in Alaska

In article ,
Capt. NealŪ wrote:

What you are reading is current flowing into the battery - not through the
battery.
A battery has no internal circuitry that connects the whole of it together.
It is but
a series of little dead ends where chemical reactions are used to STORE
electrons.

Ahhhh, I see you have answer the question that I asked you, in a

So, it is your contention that the battery "STORES" up electrons
inside it when you charge it, and then releases these same electrons
when it dicharges and they go over to the Load and do work? Right?

Do you agree with this statement?
Inquiring minds would certainly like to know what your exact position is
on the above.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @