Default Fixing the NG

Hey, Tuuk, you're obviously too ignorant to know what newsgroups are
supposed to be like. Time was when a person could have their account
cancelled by their ISP for making OT posts within the big-8 hierarchy.

But here's some free speech for you: you are a stupid, cocklicking piece of
****. You talk like a queer. You are queer, aren't you? Answer the
question, you stupid little whore.

Need someone to hold your hand now, you stupid piece of ****? Post your
name and address here, bigmouth. You stupid little cocksucker.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, " Tuuk" wrote:

So what your saying is that this newsgroup should stick to boating stories
or discussions ONLY.

Tell me something, when you sail your yacht over to another marina or boat
club, park it, go into the clubhouse for a few drinks and hear the table
beside you talking about something other than boats, are you going to
suggest to them that that type of conversation is not welcome there ? I
guess the obvious is due,,, if you dont like the posts that do not relate to
boating, dont read them. Do you have a fee or maximum you are being charged
by your server as to the number of postings you download ? I mean, I only
see maybe 5 or 10 posts per day on this group, sometimes more, some times
less. I can understand your point should this group get flooded with
postings.
No, what your trying to do is censorship, dont do that here, or dont do that
there. I dont need anyone telling me what to say, when to say it, how to say
it, when to have coffee break , when to ****, when to speak, when to do
anything. Maybe you need someone to hold your hand but give the rest of use
more credit.