NOYB

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:11:34 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

NJ was on the list of possible states too...about 3 spots
from the bottom.

After working there for 12+ years, I'd speculate that you put it three
spots too high.

grin

There are some nice coastal areas however, and the
fishings not bad if you go offshore.

I have nothing against the state...just a good portion of the people.

Geographically, it's like a mini-California. There are beaches, mountains,
industry, farms, etc. No desert though...

I spent every summer at the Jersey Shore boating on Barnegat Bay. My
hometown was in the NE part of the state, and it was a fine place to grow
up. Like I said, though, there's a large proportion of folks who come from
NJ that are rude PITA's.

And the weather sucks from December through April.