Keenan & Julie

in article ,
at wrote on 4/18/05
10:44 PM:

folks, i really appreciate your responses. i will try all and

sundry,
and report back.

wayne harrison

Skip all sundry and use ropes. I use straps and ignore the noise most
of the time but the flad straps give a reid effect. Remember getting a
piece of grass puting it between your thumbs and blowing to make a
shreaking inhuman racket. That is what God is doing on the lid of your
Jeep.
Just get a nice round cheap rope and learn to tie a truckers hitch if
you don't have that one down yet. You will be happy.
I am not trying to be sarcastic, Hell yes I am .
Ropes are the sollution and they also have untold other uses.
Have fun
Alex.

Agree wholeheartedly. And you can get ropes with ratchet systems that work
just as nicely as straps.