Scott Weiser

A Usenet persona calling itself Oci-One Kanubi wrote:

Hi folks! Just thought I'd pop in and see how you are getting on.

I see that Sadder-butt Weiser is still spouting arrant nonsense, such
as:

...The military knows this, which is why even
General officers start out as boot recruits, where they learn to be
"bossed."...

In fact, only a small percentage of the officer corps is drawn from
enlisted recruits, and only a *tiny* percentage of general officers
come up from the ranks.

Every officer in the United States Army goes through OCS, where they get the
living **** "bossed" out of them as recruits. The whole point is to teach
them how to obey (and give) orders.

But when did Scott ever let truth and accuracy get in the way of what
looks (to him) like a good debating point?

Evidently you don't know **** from Shinola. Small surprise.

--
Regards,
Scott Weiser

"I love the Internet, I no longer have to depend on
friends, family and co-workers, I can annoy people WORLDWIDE!" TM

© 2005 Scott Weiser