KMAN

"Oci-One Kanubi" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi folks! Just thought I'd pop in and see how you are getting on.

I see that Sadder-butt Weiser is still spouting arrant nonsense, such
as:

...The military knows this, which is why even
General officers start out as boot recruits, where they learn to be
"bossed."...

In fact, only a small percentage of the officer corps is drawn from
enlisted recruits, and only a *tiny* percentage of general officers
come up from the ranks.

But when did Scott ever let truth and accuracy get in the way of what
looks (to him) like a good debating point?

Hang in there Scottie; keep on spittin' against the wind until you
finally bring it to a stop!

I'll look in again next month to see if yer still beating the same dead
horses.
-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

He's taken to citing anonymous "education experts."

You know Scotty is in trouble when...