Doug Kanter

Default Just How Safe Do You Feel?

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

It's no
coincidence that the rise in the number of women seeking abortion,
parallels the rise in promiscuity, and the decline of morality, with
reagrd to sex.

There has been a rise (per capita) in the number of abortions? I'd love to
see the data you looked at to come to that conclusion, particularly since
doctors tend to keep patient information private.

How can you even possibly imagine for a single second that
women don't think about the life altering changes their body undergoes
during pregnancy and childbirth? You just aren't thinking clearly.

I'm not? I am all too aware of the psychological contemplation, which
many women go through. My response to this, is that they weren't giving
those things much thought, while they were lying on their back, in some
dirtbag's bedroom. Personal responsibility dictates that you take
actions to minimize risk BEFORE it happens, not after.

Right. Minimize risk. Women shouldn't walk from a dormitory to a classroom.
They could be raped.