Glenn Ashmore

Default Filling little glitches

Finishing up my traveler arch and have a minor problem. I have spent a lot
of time fairing and prepping the surface but it is a solid glass lay-up
which is hard to spot little surface imperfections on. As the arch will be
exposed to knocks and bangs I want the surface as hard as possible so I
kept the fairing compound to a minimum. After a final sanding and close
inspection I applied some high build primer Saturday. The even color
reveled a few small voids that were hard to spot in the bare glass. Mostly
little spots where the weave was not completely filled and one spot about
1/4" in diameter and maybe 4 mils deep. What is the best way to repair
these spots?

Do I sand off the primer and spackle? Spackle on top of the high build? Or
just spray on more primer and sand it down?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com