Capt Lou

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

Agree. But how about doing ordinary safety patrols? I am not talking about
entering restricted channels where military ships or secrets might be, and I am
not talking about entering channels or buildings where nuclear power plants are
located. Just ordinary patrols!

My auxiliarist friend was ordered to cut his hair if he was to attend an
auxiliarist seminar at the Coast Guard Academy. Otherwise, he was told he would
not be welcomed to walk around the campus in uniform with the cadets.

"Listen to the live broadcast of 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou every
Sunday afternoon from 4 - 5 (Eastern Standard Time) on the web at
www.959watd.com or if you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your radio dial to
95.9FM.