Jeff

bushman wrote:
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...5326&y=21&x=18
Yes I did not give much info so here are some details.
1980 Endeavour 37' Sloop plan B.
Head is forward on the port side.
Toilet an older Raritan manual against the hull, pump towards the bow.
27 Gallon holding tank with Y-valves configured for all the flow options and
a discharge pump.
2 adults liveaboard and the rare guests. Schedule should allow pump out or
discharge every other week.
Space is a little tight and the layout should stay the same, electricity is
plentiful, I don't mind paying for a reliable piece of equipment. I have had
all the experience I want with manual pumps. My parents have been living
aboard with an electric for years trouble free.
Thank you so much for your help.
I will be buying your book (holding tank is under our v-berth).
Thanks again - Allen

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think a 27 gallon holding tank will
handle two weeks output for two people. And I don't think you want to
fill it to capacity all the time, especially if its under your bunk.