rhys

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:39:41 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

Personally, I like cutaway forefoot, skeg hung, semi-full keelers.
Best of all worlds if designed right.

This boat designer agrees with you which is exactly why we bought the
Endeavour 32.

OK, Mr. Designer...I am glad I am on the right track...I seem to be a
lone voice in the wilderness advocating a number of older Ted
Brewer/Bob Wallstrom/Robert Perry designs G.

On the used boat market, what models would you recommend "like this"
but in the 38-45 foot range? I also favour steel if well constructed
and coated originally, which is admittedly a big "if".

Your opinion would be most appreciated.

R.