Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Starting a new newsgroup?

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:06:28 -0500, "Lee Yeaton"
wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

I appreciate the warning but I have moderated before and I am doing it now,
it isn't that bad. I have to read the discussions each day, which I do
anyway, and sort through the bad stuff. The group is pretty well behaved.
Occasionally there are some bad apples, but I just got rid of them.

In the past I moderated on a very large Jeep site and there were a lot of
times that I had to consult other mods, but since I was already reading the
boards it wasn't to bad.

Then be my guest if you know what you are getting into. ;)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."