NOYB

Default OT--Harry may get his wish...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
...to take on Saudi Arabia. Remember, I said long ago (right after the

9/11
attack), that Afghanistan was first, followed by Iraq, Iran, Syria, and
eventually maybe even Saudi Arabia. Here's what I wrote in November,

2001:

"Harry,
I've explained this to you before, but let me do it again since you have
trouble comprehending. Al-Qaeda is a "company" that trains hard-line
Islamics to wage terrorist attacks on Israel and the West...kind of

like a
temp service The "company's" CEO is Bin Laden. It's training

headquarters
are in Afghanistan. New "employees" from around the world go there to
train. Al-Qaeda then "temps" these people out to nations that want to

wage
war on Israel and the West, but do so in secrecy.....Iraq, Iran, Syria,
Yemedn, Sudan, etc.....possibly even Saudi Arabia.

Perle said it has taken the U.S. a long time to realize what the Saudis

were
doing - funneling tens of billions to the Wahabbi sect - and that the
intelligence community "really let us down on this."

Tell this to the jack-off in the White House,

I assume by "jack-off" you mean Bush (a rather Freudianistic irony in your
choice of words BTW).

If it's in a book by Perle, you can be sure that the word's already been
passed to Bush a long time ago. Perle is one of the "Vulcans".

who entertains the Saudi
royal family at his ersatz ranch in Texas.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.