Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:03:19 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
snip
Although I must say, based on my experience with the Canadians, they
certainly are a...

Well, let's just leave that experience alone.

Say what?

It's a long story and really not worth repeating - it was resolved in
a satisfactory manner by the USCG and Canadian Navy or whoever it was
that was involved. I just felt that the Canadians, in the face of the
visual and verbal reports of the incident in question, could have been
a bit more understanding rather than acting like I was trying to sneak
into Canada.

Later,

Tom