- If you drive deeper into US waters and even to US land/marina what
procedure do you have to go to before you go?

When I was up on the St. Lawrence last year, there wasn't any
requirement for traveling through Canadian waters, but if I were to
land or anchor in Canadian waters, I had to report to immigration or
get permission as I remember the requirements.

I'm not at all sure the same is true for American waters. Although I
heard or read somewhere that there was going to be an effort to
control access by water more closely.

I doubt it too .. after all there are people trying to smuggle all
sorts of **** into the US

I don't think there is anything being enforced at the moment.

- Lastly a question just for fun: If the US coast guard hassles you

in
US waters can you just drive back into canadian waters?

Only if it's a criminal act.

Or will they chase you? shoot at you? get the canadian coast guard
to finish you off?

Hopefully. :)

LOL

Although I must say, based on my experience with the Canadians, they
certainly are a...

Well, let's just leave that experience alone.

c'mon, you cant just tease us ... Tell the story