Hi

It is true that you can wet from inside but please please please
remember what water weight.

We had a hurricane aimed our way and they always tell you to secure
your stuff so it doesn't blow around. My friend had heard filling your
boat with water (aluminum runabout, on land, on a trailor) was an easy
way to do it, so he sticks in the hose and turns it on and goes off to
do something else. When he comes back, the sides are bulged out, rivets
are popped, the axle is bent, the tongue is bent and the tires are
flat. The hurricane didn't even come close. Sam