boatbuilder.org boatbuilder.org is offline
Junior Member

Location: Olympia Wa

I assume you are using 6 oz or lighter cloth. If that is the case, there is no need to wet out the surface first, it will saturate quite easily. For the lighter glass like 6 oz I find it easier to lay the glass over a dry hull (fill all holes you may have with thickened epoxy first) and pour epoxy over it it and work it with a squegee. Go to http://www.boatbuilder.org/mudpeepsh...ndglassing.htm and I did a piece on a skiff I made, you may find something useful in it. Good luck
---Joel---