Johnson

Gogarty wrote:
In article , says...

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message

captkeywest wrote:

Peggie Hall wrote:

Have you started your pumpout boat service yet?

LOL, -- thought I was being nice !

Didn't mean to prompt you into tossing out your integrity with that
type of response,

How does it feel to lower yourself to Jax's caliber of fabricated
innuendo?

There was no innuendo intended... I really did think you planned to do
that. There's certainly nothing wrong with running a mobile pumpout
service...they can be very profitable in heavily populated ND waters.
But your reaction makes it very obvious I was mistaken...sorry!

--
Peggie

Oh, Peggie, don't take it so hard. I'm sure it was all his mistake.
You're never mistaken ;-)

I did not post this.

Gogarty (the real one)

No you did not post this. In fact, a quick header check reveals that
Capt. Kneel posted it and forged your name to it.

He's taken to doing so of late.

I'd guess that since someone embarassed him by proving beyond a doubt
that he is mentally inferior, he is venting on the group.