Jim--

Default Why some left coasters think they are moderates...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Backyard Renegade wrote:

"Jim--" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
A huge percentage have serious doubt about Bush? How about far less

than
majority. According to the latest polls, anywhere from 54% to 64%

of
Americans approve of the way GWB is doing his job.

Never said it was a majority. Merely a huge, (rather than

insignificant)
percentage. Read for content, please.

Please learn definition of the word huge. I posted it for you to save

time:

huge
(click to hear the word) (hyj)
adj. hug·er, hug·est

1. Of exceedingly great size, extent, or quantity. See Synonyms at
enormous.

2. Of exceedingly great scope or natu the huge influence of the

Hellenic
world.

Sorry Chuckie, but a *huge* percentage of Americans *support*, not

doubt,
GWB.

Brush up on your grammar skills, please.

He is just fine with the grammar skills, he is just intellectually
dishonest and good at goosestepping...

The meaning of "huge" fits perfectly well into the way Chuckster used
it. The word is not finitely defined. It isn't one of those BORG binary
words, eh?

Who made you dictionary king? That is your opinion....I stated mine.

By the way, it is a huge mistake to consider the art of "defining" words
as part of grammar.

Grammar has everything to do with the proper use of words when conveying an
idea or opinion. You think not?