Old Nick

On 12 Apr 2005 12:50:00 -0700, (Matteo) wrote
something
.......and in reply I say!:

I have the opportunity to get hold of a 33 foot wooden sailboat -
basically for free (it comes from a divorce and the lady does not want
it anymore). It was a custom job and costed almost 150.000 US$ - the
rich guy tool.

Reminds me of a story about a guy who picked up a classic Jag for Ten
Pounds. It was part of a divorce settlement. The bloke had run away
with his secretary, or whatver, and left the wife to "dispose of the
goods" for settlement..........no values set.
WHY _ARE_ WE HERE?

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")