Earl Colby Pottinger

Fantasic life story. It is stuff like this that points out thinking your
personal way of life as unchangable is not true.

Infact, not to the same level I knew a guy who if you did not listen to him
talk about computers you would think he was a bum from the way he dressed.
Infact he free-lanced programming and made in the upper 5 figures.
Additionally the house he got when his parents died was worth well over a
million, possibility 2 million.

Appearances can fool you.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to