John Cairns

Default Immaturity rears it's ugly head...

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message
Dave writes:

Nomen Nescio said:

Oh, before I forget, welcome to my killfile.

I suggest your words might have had more force if you had
not chosen to hide behind an anonymous remailer.

No hiding. My ISP does not provide Usenet access, and I simply
won't open myself up to the kinds of harassment that goes on
when someone stands up for the right. Posting through the
remailer is my only option. Sorry you don't like it, but to
be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less what you think.

I just felt it necessary to correct your mistaken impression.

As it is, Neal has no way of judging whether to cheer or
jeer at that declaration.

Yet another opinion that means less than nothing to me.

And for the record, I'm utterly amazed that you would take me
to task for standing up for someone else, when there is someone
like the aforementioned bully present.

Particularly ironic, as nil's cadre of sockpuppets post anonymously.

John Cairns