Gogarty

In article ,
says...

Let's say a person has some money to cruise independently,.. but not
quite enough. You mostly network in the local cruising community where
ever you find yourself and work for them under the table? Can you work
legally as a us citizen in some countries? Thanks.

Check out your ancestry. It could be that even as far back as your
grandparents could give you almost automatic citizenship in the country
of their birth. Then armed with a passport from, say, Ireland or Italy or
Austria or Holland, etc., you become a citizen of the European Union and
can reside and work anywhere in the EU. I'm sure it's not that simple,
but not that difficult either. My US-born daughter with her US-citizen
children has been working in Europe for years based on her Irish passport
derived from my birth certificate.