Larry W4CSC

Default working in foreign lands?

heftalena wrote in
:

some countries?

Which countries? Small countries are awfully jealous of their jobs and
have laws to prevent foreign workers from taking them from the locals,
unlike the US where we can't import enough illegals fast enough....

You'll need a "work permit" in every country I ever lived in and that's
what's hard to get, unless you're someone they REALLY need and can't get.

Google can help you find out about work permits and the laws of specific
countries you want to work in.

I've spent time in Middle East countries, having lived in Iran and worked
in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. Everything there is very strict, as you can
imagine. It helps if you're a skilled military electronics
technician...(c;