Ken Heaton

Thanks for the real life info Jere. I've been wondering the same things as
Skip, but I will be using a much smaller panel. And Anon had some good info
on calculating power output. I'll have to go Google MPPT controllers now...
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

"Jere Lull" wrote in message
In article xh05e.4996$VF5.1702@edtnps89,
"Ken Heaton" wrote:

Will this 500 watt panel array ever actually put out 500watts?

Yes, it will, and for the first few years, more. 34 amps times 8 hours
(and that's conservative) is 250 AH. Our little panel puts out its rated
power from dawn to dusk if I realign it from time to time.

--
Jere Lull