scott ewing

Default Chicago Mac

My captain is not taking his boat to the Mac this year and I'm looking for a
spot.

Been racing a few years, last year we took a Henderson 30' to the Mac.

Winds were intially brisk and then died so we didn't do very well.

Foredeck, pit, jib sheets, main, rail meat, doesn't matter. Would prefer a
fast boat and sailing with a team that wants to win or at least make a good
showing.

As an added benefit, I'm also a doctor so when somebody has a heart attack
and dies out in the middle of the lake, I can call the wife and break the
news to her gently LOL

Please email and I'll tell you more about me

thanks,