Joe

Default The Gould Bot Wins

"Joe" wrote in message

By the way, Georgia Professional License Search shows no Licensed PE

for
anyone living at 1880 Abercorn Way Snellville, GA 30078

Bwaaaahaaaa! You stupid little putz!!! Why don't you take a trip to
"1880 Abercorn Way, Snellville, GA, and see who lives there!!!!!!!
Hope the person that lives there, one Kevin Noble, is nice enough to
simply tell you he's not who you think he is, and leaves it at that,
instead of being some psycho that ends up harming you!

You're a liar. An I can prove it if you'd like.
Give me you're permission and I'll post the proof.

I didn't think so.

PS: ITT Technical Institute? BwwwaaaHaaaaa.