NOYB

Default Starting a new newsgroup?

"QLW" wrote in message
It's plainly obvious that this newsgroup has become almost useless as a
boating forum. Rec.cruising, rec.boats.building and alt.sailing are good
but there is also a need for a general boating forum where one does not

have
to wade through all of the political crap and in-fighting posted here. I
can't figure out why people insist on doing this...but they do! So how is

new news group formed? To bad we can't make this one moderated to limit

the
content to boating related topics.

Please let me know the name of the new newgroup once it's formed. Thanks.
;-)