Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default Beginner

Hi. There a number of clubs that rent boats. Since you are a beginner, I
strongly recommend you take the United States Coast Guard Safe Boating
Class Or Power Squadron Safety Class. There is a lot to know before you
hit the water. Remember, the sea is very unforgiving of ignorance and
incapacity. Find below a URL listing of classes. Just look up the area
you are in.

http://www.cgaux.org/cgauxweb/classes/master.shtml

Feel free to visit my personal website, especially the "Abandon Ship &
Children's and Pet Life Jackets" page" I think you will find some
interesting information there.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks/

Capt. Frank Hopkins
la Dolce Vita

Ishrat Zahid wrote:
Hi all:

I'm new to the group. Just wondering if this the right forum to rais
this question?
I want to get started with boats, ('ve never done that), want to find
out a cheaper way to start/try
out. Any clubs who would rent boats for members in northeast US (NH,
MA)? Any other tips/things
I should know? Thanks for spending few minutes of yours on me!

/I